Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Remember Poetry

                                                       That Was Camp.

Remember feeling the pressure gaining up on your muscles giving you a hard time to control yourself?
Remember having feeling that waves are coming towards you at the back without knowing what to do?
                                                       That was Camp.

Remember how I was gaining pressure on trying to control the arrow?
Remember thinking  to myself about what the haunted house is going to look like?
                                                       That was Camp.

Remember having a strange feeling that someone is watching you?
Do you remember trying to control the milk crays when all of the pressure that my teammates are counting on me?

                                                      That was Camp.






Hi everyone this is my remember when poem that I have made about camp. 
Hope you enjoy





4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rita,
    I really like your descriptive poetry about many memories that you remembered at camp and
    showing how much pressure you have worked in at camp. Keep up the fascinating work.

    By :
    Alaskah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rita
    I really love your remember poem. Your remember poem is really descriptive. You have some great descriptive words. Its amazing that you still remember little bits about camp. I also see you had a really fun and great time well at camp. Do you still remember the haunted house you visited.
    From Simeon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita
    I like your collage of photos and your writing.I really like how you are using all the thing that miss
    put on the writing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.